Models Own - Pinky Brown from the Beetlejuice collection. Swatches and review.

By
We have some typical fall weather this week: rain, wind (Almost got blown off my bike this afternoon when I was going home after work), cold, massive lack of daylight. I don't like the fall, it's my least favorite season and I can't do decent swatches either. So here is another Beetlejuice polish I swatched weeks ago when we still had a few rays of sun left.

Het is typisch herfst weer deze week: regen, wind (werd bijna van mn fietsje geblazen onderweg naar huis), kou, vreselijk gebrek aan daglicht. Ik hou niet van de hefst, het is mn minst favoriete seizoen en dan kan ik ook nog eens geen fatsoenlijke swatches maken. Dus hier nog maar een lakje van de Beetlejuice collectie die ik weken geleden gefotografeerd heb toen er nog wat straaltjes zon over waren.
Color
Pinky Brown is not pink and not brown either. I think it's more a purple and copper foil. Sometimes there is a pink flash when you look at this in the sun, and sometimes it flashes gold. Very duochrome and very sparkly.

Kleur
Pinky Brown is niet roze en ook niet bruin. Ik vind het meer paars en koper met folie deeltjes. Soms zit er in de zon wel een roze glans in en soms zie je een gouden glans. Erg duochrome en glitterend.
Application
Great, it looked good in two coats, but I did three. Dries realively fast and i like the brush.

Applicatie
Goed, het was al mooi in slechts twee laagjes, maar ik deed er toch drie. Droogt best snel en ik vind het een fijn borsteltje.
full sunlight
I'm really into duochromes lately, I even prefer them over glitter at the moment! I'm really hoping there will be more duochromes from many more brands next year!

Ik ben de laatste tijd helemaal gek op duochromes, ik vind ze nu zelfs leuker dan glitters! Ik hoop echt dat er meer mooie duochromes zullen komen van andere merken!

I was hoping this polish would look more like OPI's The Show Must Go On, but it's definately not, although they could have been related ;-)-
By the way, I desperately need a backup for my OPI The Show Must Go On! If anyone has it and doesn't love it...please let me know, Í'm willing to swap for it. -


Ik hoopte dat dat deze lak meer op OPI's The Show Must Go On zou lijken, maar dat is dus niet zo, maar het had wel familie kunnen zijn ;-)
- Trouwens, ik heb dringend een backup nodig voor mijn OPI The Show Must Go On. Als iemand er een flesje van heeft en het niet gebruikt... laat het me alsjeblieft weten, ik wil je ervoor vergoeden in lak of geld. -

***
Thank you so much for watching
I don't post much lately, but I do love it here in Blog-city :-)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Reminds me of MAC Bad Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KarenD, I was wondering the same thing and found a great compatison on Jen's blog: http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2011/11/models-own-beetlejuice-collection_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am digging this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Never thought that this color would look nice on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed by this polish!!! Here in Brazi, we have Sex Appeal, by Impala... stunning! This your Pink Brown is damn beautiful, OMG!
    Esmaltes, Make-Up & Cia.
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful polish! I have a similar color that I just bought... Orly engenue....great mani!

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers