Hema grey Metallic Nailpolish + some heavy metal from Konad M69

By
I bought this gorgeous nailpolish a few months ago but never had the time to swatch it. Such a shame because it's very pretty. When I swatched it I felt it would look great with a little 'rock&roll' added to it. So I stamped some heavy metal chains on it.

Ik kocht deze prachtige lak een paar maanden geleden, maar had nooit de tijd om het te swatchen. Echt zonde want het is een prachtig lakje. Toen ik 'm geswatched had vond ik dat deze lak wel nog wat meer 'rock&roll' kon gebruiken, dus ik heb wat heavy metal kettingen erop gestempeld.
Color
Graphite chuckfull with tiny siler glitter for that metallic look.

Kleur
Antraciet propvol met fijne zilveren glitter voor die metallic look.
Application
Nice, two coats was enough, but I did three just to be sure.
Drytime was good and removal was a bit of a hassel as the fine glitter ended up almost up to my ears.

Applicatie
Goed, twee laagjes zag er al super uit, ik deed er toch drie voor de zekerheid.
Droogt redelijk snel en verwijderen was wel pittig, die fijne glittertjes zitten dan bijna tot in je oren.
I stamped with Konad plate M69, wich has some awesome designs on it. And used China Glaze Millennium as stampingpolish. It dries quickly so you'll have to work fast

Ik heb gestempeld met Konad plaat M69, welke echt geweldige designs heeft. De stempellak is China Glaze Milelnnium, deze droogt snel dus je moet snel werken.
Tonight I went to the rock-musical 'We Will Rock You' with my mom. Looking at this mani with the chains it makes me want to sing "I want to break free, I've got to break free, God nows I want to break freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pieuwwiewiewiewwiewwiiieeeuuuuuuww (=guitarsolo sung badly by myself)"

Vanavond ben ik naar de rock-musical 'We Will Rock You' geweest met mijn moeder. Als ik naar deze mani kijk dan wil ik heel hard zingen: "I want to break free, I've got to break free, God nows I want to break freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pieuwwiewiewiewwiewwiiieeeuuuuuuww (= kneitervalse gitaarsolo door mij gezongen)"

Good night everybody!
Thank you so much for watching!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

8 comments:

  1. I like where u stamped the chains it's diff
    And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg mooi lakje! En die Konad is echt heel erg leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke mani! Haha die musical heb ik 2 jaar terug ook gezien in Londen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke mani! Dat lakje verbaasde mij erg, vond 'm echt veel mooier dan ik verwacht had toen ik 'm kocht :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one freakin' cool mani. Indeed, it goes perfectly with that Queen song. It used to be my theme song on days when I was super-stressed at work. I still love the song. I hope you had a fab time at the musical! :)

    ReplyDelete

Big hug from me to you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I love reading your comments :-)

If you want me to check out your blog, please send me an email and I'll certainly take a look.
I WILL NOT FOLLOW YOU if you leave your link in a comment, so don't even bother.

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

A England (2) alice in Wonderland (4) Anny (1) Apothica (8) Baby (4) Barielle (2) Beetlejuice (6) Beige (1) Beyu (1) black (15) Blaze (1) blue (49) blush (1) Born Pretty Store (1) Bourjois (1) Brown (2) brush stroke manicure (1) BYS (3) Catrice (9) cats (3) challenge (7) chevron (1) China Glaze (54) Christmas (1) Claire's (2) CND (1) Collistar (1) Color Club (19) comparison (6) Copper (3) coral (3) Crackle (8) creme (21) CultNails (2) cuteness (1) Deborah Lippmann (1) decoration (1) Diamond Cosmetics (2) distressed nails (1) dots (3) Duochrome (12) DutchIndie (4) Easter (1) Essence (16) Essie (5) EvilShades (1) Eyes (3) flakies (9) foil (9) Franken (2) French manicure (3) FUN Lacquer (2) Fyrinnae (2) Galaxy (1) giveaway (9) glassfleck (4) glitter (76) GlossyBox (4) Gold (30) Gosh (3) got (2) GOTPolishChallenge (6) Green (41) grey (5) groen (1) Guestblog (1) Hard Candy (1) Hema (25) Hennes and Maurits (3) herome (1) Herôme (10) highlight (1) Hits (2) Holographic (40) Hunkemöller (1) Indie nailpolish (12) Isadora (3) Jade (1) JindieNails (5) Kerstmis (1) Kiko (4) kkcenterhk (1) Kleancolor (4) Konad (19) LA Girl (4) lacquester (2) Laquester (1) lila (4) Lilac (1) Lips (2) magenta (1) make-up (1) Matte (11) mauve (1) MaxFactor (1) Metallic (12) Milani (5) Mint (3) Misa (30) Models Own (8) MS (1) multichrome (2) multicolour (15) nagellak (5) nailart (54) nailfoil (1) nailstickers (3) nailvinyls (1) Neon (20) Nfu-Oh (6) NicolebyOPI (1) Nubar (4) OMG (1) oogschaduw (1) oogschaduwpotlood (1) OPI (44) orange (15) Orly (11) Peach (2) Pink (49) PolishAlcoholic (1) pretty&polished (2) pu (1) Purple (42) rainbow (1) Red (15) Rescue Beauty Lounge (6) review (1) Sally Hansen (6) Sand (1) saran wrap (1) Savvy (1) SdP plate (3) sephora (2) Shatter (4) shimmer (25) silver (16) Sinful Colors (1) smartnails (10) snailvinyls (1) SpaRitual (6) splatter (2) splatternails (1) sponging (1) Spotted (1) stamping (1) stars (1) studs (2) Suede (1) swap (4) swatch (4) Tag (5) taupe (2) Teal (18) thermal (2) Tim Burton (3) toddler (1) turquoise (5) Tutorial (1) TwinkledT (1) Ultrachrome (1) Valentine (1) Vampy (5) vinyls (1) Viva la Nails (10) W7 (3) waterdecal (1) watermarble (1) Wet 'n Wild (1) white (9) Yellow (13) YesLove (1) ziplock (1) Zoya (9) zwart (1)

Followers